Sadly, many drowning victims are young children who never should have been in the water. Caregivers are distracted- even for just a few seconds - and a curious little one can quietly finds his or her way into the water with tragic results.
ToddleTags are a powerful tool to prevent these terrible events from impacting your family. The small tags easily attach to the back of the non-swimer's clothing using a safe magnetic catch system. Once in place it is very difficult for a young person to remove or fuss with.
If the non-swimmer enters the water and the ToddleTag is submerged, the w20 will immediately alert caregivers of the event so they can quickly take action.
- Quick magnetic catch system securely attach ToddleTag to shirts, shorts, bathing suits, etc.
- Automatically activates with no buttons to fuss with.
- May be used for pets, attaches to the collar using included carabiner.
- Durable and rugged.
- Accurately determines when the wearer enters the water.
- Internal batteries last 18 months based on 8 hours use every day.
- Low-battery notifications through the WAVE w20 Management App.
- Extremely low power and completely safe to wear.
- Made with anti-microbial materials for safer sharing.
- Compatible with all WAVE drowning detection systems.
- Size: 2.25 x 2.25 x .31 inches
- 1 x WAVE ToddleTag
- 1 x Carabiner for pet collars or non-magnetic attachment)
- 1 - Year Limited Warranty